Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Course Overview: Policy, procedures and guidelines for the prevention and elimination of workplace bullying and sexual harassment.
- Legal Position – Rights and Responsibilities
- What is Workplace Bullying?
- What is Harassment?
- Types of Bullying
- Relationship Bullying
- Identifying Bullying and Harassment
- Examples of Bullying and Harassment
- What Bullying and Harassment is NOT
- Reasons why Bullying and Harassment Occur
- The Effects of Bullying and Harassment
- What is Sexual Harassment
- Examples of Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Hostile Environment
- Why Victims don’t report Sexual Harassment
- What Should you do if you are Sexually Harassed
- Other forms of Sexual Harassment
- Common Myths About Sexual Harassment
- Bullying or Harassment?
- What Can We Do?
- Preventing and Resolving Bullying and Harassment
- Investigation Process
- Other Legal Issues
- Bullying in the Workplace – Scenario and Case Study
- The Scale and Costs of Workplace Bullying
- The Consequences of Workplace Bullying
- Method and Results
- Model and Formulation
- Alternative Formulation
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.