Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Audience: Any employees that deal with customers, both Internal and External, whether front of house or over the telephone
- Identify common behaviours difficult people exhibit
- Describe feelings these behaviours often elicit in others
- Specify behaviours these feelings typically elicit, and
- Discuss practical ways for minimising the disruptive impact these people have on your life.
- What are the factors that make people difficult?
- Typical Behaviours that difficult people exhibit.
- Confronted with such behaviour, how do we sometimes feel?
- How might these feelings incline us to behave?
- How do you define conflict?
- What is conflict?
- Why are people difficult?
- What can you do about it?
- What are some effective behavioural strategies for dealing with difficult people?
- 10 common difficult behaviours
- 10 coping methods
- Do’s of resolving conflict
- Don’ts of resolving conflict
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.