Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Intended for: Managers
About the Course:
The Training Course seeks to encourage some discussion about the nature of leadership – what the characteristics of a ‘good leader’ are and to consider why there might be different – and equally appropriate – leadership options for the same situation.
At the end of the sessions, delegates should be able to:
- Identify the main types of leadership style
- Identify the main characteristics of different theories of leadership – trait, transactional, etc.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply different leadership styles and characteristics to different business situations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the problems associated with leading change in an organisation
- Show an understanding of the process by which individuals and groups cope with change
- Demonstrate an understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of different leadership approaches to a problem
- Powerpoint Presentation – Leadership
- Mind Map – Leadership
- Activity – Leadership
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.