Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Audience: This course is designed for anybody who is considering a position that involves negotiation, whether in a management position, sales / buying capacity, human resources, trade union or similar capacity. The course is designed to help participants develop strategies and prepare for effective negotiation. Topics discussed include defining negotiation, outcomes of negotiation, the stages of negotiation and negotiation skills and styles.
By applying the principles and techniques learned, delegates should be able to better understand the dynamics of effective negotiation. In particular you will:
- Demonstrate an increased understanding and awareness of the role of a Professional Negotiator
- Improve your own personal Negotiation Skills
- Identify through group and individual activities the skills knowledge and understanding necessary to be an effective negotiator in a competitive environment
- Develop general strategies for Successful Negotiation
- Produce win-win resolutions for all parties
- Identify your own negotiation style and it’s potential strengths and weaknesses
- What is Negotiation
- Negotiation Icebreaker
- Outcomes of Negotiation
- Definition of Successful Negotiation
- BATNA / WATNA
- 4 Key Stages of Negotiation
- Negotiation Skills
- Uses of Negotiation
- Positional Bargaining
- Negotiation Initial Stage
- Communication and Negotiation
- Negotiation Styles
- Negotiation Method
- Negotiation Mistakes
- Contract Negotiation
- Final Stage
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.