Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 2 Days
Session 1 Objectives:
- Projects and their features.
- The project Life Cycle
- Project Planning and the Project Manager’s role.
- Over a dozen different tools and techniques for effective project management.
Session 2 Objectives:
- Quad Charts
- Measuring Success (Standards/Criteria)
- Tools and Techniques for Categorizing Your Audience
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Risk Management
Session 3 Objectives:
- Introduction to Work Breakdown
- Work Break Down Structures: How to organise and schedule work into manageable chunks.
- Critical Path Analysis: How to identify dependencies
- Gantt Charts: How to monitor a project’s progress
Session 4 Objectives:
- Evaluating your project and managing it
- Post-implementation review
- Effective Communication
- The Art of Delegation
- Time Management
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.