Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
The basic aim of this training course is to ensure that sufficient staff from all levels of the organisation are competent to enable the company to meet the legal duties for the carrying out and recording of risk assessments under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (MHSWR).
The general learning objectives to meet the above aim are as follows.
The trainee will, at the end the course:
- have an understanding of the stages of risk assessment
- know the definitions of terms such as accident, hazard, risk, safe, danger
- be able to “break work down” into tasks, activities, items of plant, materials
- be able to identify hazards
- be able to identify the people affected by hazards
- be able to qualitatively analyse the likelihood and severity of risk
- be able to apply the principles of control
- be able to evaluate the risk, based on the control measures provided
- be able to record the findings of the assessment in writing and prepare an action plan.
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.