Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
- Introduction: Why pressure occurs, how it can be positive and why it can lead to stress unless properly managed.
- Stress: Defining stress, how the body responds, sources of stress and its signs.
- Your thoughts: How your thoughts and your perspective can influence stress, and how to control it in order to reduce pressure.
- Stress test: A test that could help determine your condition(s) of stress.
- Your responses: How your response to pressure influences your stress levels; tips for controlling your responses to time, workload, change, people, conflict and yourself.
- Your lifestyle: How your lifestyle can limit or increase stress; tips for staying fit, healthy and relaxed, and getting help and support when required.
- Getting results: To get results you need to recognise stress, know how to apply first aid (mental and physical) and aim to prevent rather than cure.
- Stress in your organisation: How to ensure you’re not a source of pressure at work, how to help others and how to encourage a low stress culture.
- Recognise the Effects of Stress: This checklist is designed to help you to recognise how stress affects your relationships and interactions with colleagues, and to make you consider ways of overcoming the negative effect which stress can have on you.
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.